If you arrived here looking for freebies, you need to be logged in to view that page. If you’re not a member yet, join now! It’s FREE!
Write with Harte Community Guidelines
Welcome to Write with Harte
If you just registered, check your email to activate your account! As a reminder, please be sure to adhere to the community guidelines below!
We’re all here because we love to write romance! To keep things safe and fun for all those who are involved, here are community guidelines you’re expected to follow when joining!
The goals of this community are to share a love of romance writing, foster friendships and connections with other writers and authors, promote goodwill, support each other, and most of all, have fun!
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place with people who have shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Golden Rule: Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant of other’s viewpoints. If you don’t agree, don’t say anything or respectfully disagree
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Always interact with members with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Bully, or make personal or inflammatory remarks to or about other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
Use messaging/email responsibly:
Write with Harte wants to foster friendship and fun around romance fiction and as such, offers a variety of tools to connect and communicate with other members. This includes:
- Messaging and chat
- Commenting and sharing
- Group participation
- Use of personal contact information made available —including names, email addresses, social media accounts, or any other personal information for any commercial, advocacy, promotional, or political purpose is prohibited. Prohibited activities include solicitations for business or personal services, fundraising, or broadcast e-mails.
In order to keep all members feeling safe, we will take action when someone violates these guidelines. Depending on the violation, it could simply be a warning, other times, membership may be revoked. Please report behavior that violates our guidelines.
By registering and logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.